For almost 25 years, CAFSDA promotes and develops interests and business connections between France and the Western Region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi-French business group counts many personalities of the local business community, what confers a strong knowledge of the local economic society and a real integration within the business community of Jeddah.
Members of CAFSDA meet regularly for public and private events.
- TO INFORM: about the economic, legal and local regulations
- TO ASSIST: helping entrepreneurs and local companies
- TO INTEGRATE: keep-up relations with local community and business figures
CAFSDA collaborates strongly, among others, with the General Consulate of France in Jeddah, the agency for the international development of French companies, of French investments and economical promotion of France (Business France), the French Economic Missions, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Jeddah (JCCI), as well with the Saudi-French Business Group of Riyadh (CAFS).
|General Secretary||Abdeljabbar Al Ameri|
CAFSDA zone of competence : Western Region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A senior executive of a French or Saudi company living in the West Region and you wish to benefit from the network of the Saudi-French business group in your business,
- A French or Saudi entrepreneur and you wish to benefit from the experiment of the CAFSDA to go forward on your project,
You can contact the CAFSDA by sending an email to email@example.com .