Living in France with a visa « Passeport Talent »
Thanks to the new visa and resident card « Passeport talent », implemented on 1st November 2017, most skilled people wishing to work or invest in France benefit from long stay visas and 4 years resident card, along with their family.
The visa and resident card can be granted to the following 10 categories of applicants :
1. Skilled recent graduates or employee of an innovative company.
2. Highly skilled workers « Carte Bleue européenne ».
3. Employee on a mission, with a French work contract.
5. Company creator.
6. Champion of an innovative economic project.
7. Economic / Financial Investor.
8. Company representative.
9. Artist / Performer.
10. Person internationally or nationally renowned in their field: science, literature, arts, education, sports…
For more information about « Passeport talent », click here
Should you wish to apply for a « passeport talent » visa, please contact visa section through the following email :